During visits to check your Tampa Bay home heating and cooling system, our knowledgeable technicians will perform a number of audits and assessments including:
- Making sure your thermostat is working. If it is an older model that does not allow for programming options, we may suggest you try a different thermostat that will enable you to save money.
- Checking all the gas, oil and electrical connections throughout your HVAC equipment. Even if you have a gas model furnace, you will still have electrical parts that need to be examined.
- Adding lubrication to any movable parts. Motors that are being slowed by higher-than-normal friction will wear down too quickly.
- Checking out any condensation in your central air conditioning. Condensation that is unexpected can lead to water damage, moisture problems and high humidity levels.
- Checking all the controls on your HVAC system, such as the shut-off.
- Cleaning your air coils. Your system’s evaporator and condenser needs to be free from dirt and grime to run efficiently.
- Determining if your air conditioner’s refrigerant level is acceptable. You need to have the right amount of refrigerant; otherwise, your HVAC system will not work properly.
We will also help you understand how often you should be changing the air filter in your HVAC equipment to make sure your indoor air remains as clean as possible.
Call Northside Services to Schedule Your Home’s AC Maintenance
One of our Customer Service Representatives is available at (813) 975-8815, and is waiting to set up your appointment with Northside Services. Please note that if you provide an email address, we will send you a photo of the technician who will be working on your HVAC equipment so there are no surprises. When you work with Northside Services, you always get upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.